Aint that America

I was at Saturday's Game in Baltimore between the Yankees and Orioles.

I had an 8 dollar standing room only ticket with my cousin.

In the 3rd inning as we were walking from one place we couldn't sit to another place we coulnd't sit I saw something.

A young Chinese boy(2-3), dancing with a young African-American girl(8-10) to a U2 song. On both side of this sware` the families of each were smiling and snapping pictures of this simple and beautiul moment. Only in American can this happen I think. I am pretty critical of America most times, but dammit we do that right. You can't go to China and see that, nor can you go to Africa and see such diverse pictures of social enjoyment.

We got a whole lot to work on here, but man we are special and blessed to have that.

No comments: